ABBCO Service Corporation is a one-stop contractor. Instead of dealing with separate companies for each maintenance service, you can enjoy more profits, more time and more efficient operation with the complete services of ABBCO. Our multi-division corporation can meet your maintenance needs in custodial, pest control, carpet and upholstery, lawn care, parking lot maintenance, snow plowing and numerous other areas.
ABBCO Service Corporation is always looking for individuals with the following skills and qualities:
ABBCO Service Corporation is a family owned, contract Janitorial Services based out of St. Louis, MO. We are currently seeking a Project/Site Manager for the Sullivan, MO area. General cleaning supervision experience is preferred.
POSITION TITLE: Project/Site Manager
REPORTS TO: Regional Vice President/Regional Manager/ Vice President. Also responds to requests/ instructions from the customer.
1. A Project/Site Manager is responsible for all maintenance tasks within all branches. He or she is not scheduled to be productive, though some time may be spent in productive tasks if needed.
2. A Project/Site Manager may supervise all branches of ABBCO Service Corporation, or a large geographically separated unit.
3. The Project/Site Manager may interview and hire crews. The Project/Site Manager is responsible for training, supervision and safety.
4. The Project/Site Manager also interfaces with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction with our work. The overall goal and first priority of the Project Manager is to become an important resource for the customer. He or she is to have the best interests of the customer in mind for all scheduling decisions.
5. The final result required is a high-morale people-oriented organization operating by the policies that meet or exceed customer expectations while achieving specific quality and profit objectives.
1. Experience in building maintenance operations. Prefer experience managing large cleaning crews.
2. Good people skills
3. Ability to interface with customer personnel is essential.
4. Registered Building Service Manager (RBSM) preferred.
5. Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
6. Ability to travel three to four days per week if needed.
7. Experience with popular word processing program required. Microsoft Word for Windows referred.
8. Ability to communicate both oral and written required.
9. Database experience helpful. Microsoft Access preferred.
10. Spreadsheet experience helpful. Microsoft Excel preferred
11. Familiar with Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) safety rules and regulations.
12. Ability to effectively deal with customers, employees, potential employees, and regulating government representatives essential.
Visual acuity to the extent that the person can see dirt on floors, windows improperly cleaned, dust on tables. Etc. Hearing/ speaking ability in English to the extent that the person can converse with customers, employees and prospective employees in person and on the telephone. Ability to develop and conduct training programs. Ability to the extent that the person can identify safety hazards such as frayed cords, wet floors, etc. Ability to converse over the phone with District Managers, OSHA personnel, INS Personnel, insurance company representatives, etc. Because demonstration is the preferred method if instruction, and on occasion involving new job starts (most commonly during start-ups of larger jobs), the incumbent must be able to life 40 pounds and perform cleaning duties involving lifting, standing, bending and twisting.
1. Ensures that the work identified in the specifications is performed properly, on time, safely, and within the budget.
2. Schedules and coordinates custodial duties, and current services with the customer.
3. Prepares schedule and supervises work assignments for all personnel.
4. Inspects work of subordinates.
5. Uses computer products to track work.
6. Conducts training for ABBCO Service Corporation employees.
7. Supervises the ordering of all cleaning supplies and equipment. Maintains security of all tools, equipment and supplies.
8. Administer the ABBCO Service Corporation Safety Program at all branches.
9. Administers ABBCO Service Corporation personnel policies in accordance with ABBCO Service Corporation Personnel Policy Manual.
10. Prepares required reports.
11. Enforces the company dress code.
12. Responds daily to requests from the customer.
13. Completes all work in a professional manner commensurate with industry and safety standards.
14. Any other duties as assigned.
Chosen individual must have a clean driving record, reliable transportation and be able to pass required background checks. This position IS benefits eligible, to include Life Insurance, Medical, Dental 401(k), etc.
Please respond either via email WITH resume/salary requirements OR via voicemail. If responding via voicemail, please leave name and contact information in a clear voice.
ABBCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidate must pass required background screenings.
Benefits: 401K/403b Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Paid VacationApply